I don't have a score, but RC's girls beat TW's in the consolation game in the CD.
hey folks...give me the scores from the LPD and anywhere else as they come in!!
I don't have a score, but RC's girls beat TW's in the consolation game in the CD.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
44-39 Kelly over PV
let me know the finals when you get them!
Appalachia up by 13 on Burton with 1:30 to go in the game.
Hey, let us know the final score when you get it. Thanks
Final- 64-52 Appy
congrats to appy...
[url="http://hookersburg.myminicity.com"]http://hookersburg.myminicity.com[/url]
So who is going to the tournament? Or how does all this work this year.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
Burton was co-champs of the lpd tournament. Tonight was just a playoff for regional seeding [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
Bookmarks